Brazil 14th Round – Brasil 14 Rodada (Ready April)
A review of Brazil’s 14th round at a regional and block scale. According to reports Brazil 14th Round is due to open in Q3 2017, our ArcGIS based report is aimed at getting you up to speed with all the key information needed to make decisions on entering this round.
Brazil 14th Round blocks will be evaluated using all available public domain information available. Critical plays and structures will be identified and described for each blocks in an easy to use PowerPoint report. The entire contents of our 14th Licence Round evaluation report will be integrated within our main South Atlantic Margins geological atlas and can be purchased as a separate product or as an update for previous clients. This report is currently being compiled and due for release early 2017.
Brazil 14th Round Components:
- ArcGIS Digital report*
- Comprehensive Block evaluation dossiers for the 9 basins in PowerPoint
- Summary data sheet for each block for quick reference
- Relative block rankings as an Excel Spreadsheet
- Geological map of each basin showing regional context of blocks, channels and fans, faults, salt structures, volcanic complexes, ocean-continent boundary, prospects and leads, nearby oil and gas fields and discoveries, etc.
- PowerPoint containing all the public domain cross sections and seismic sections through the round 14 blocks.
- Regional Summary PowerPoint of each basin detailing the geology and hydrocarbon potential.
Drawing on our 30 years experience in working in Brazil our Brazil 14th Round evaluation will provide the exploration and new ventures geologist with all the information they need to make an informed judgement about entering Brazil.