Brazil 16th Round – Brasil 16 Rodada
Brazil 4th, 5th, 6th Round of Production Sharing Contracts
Brazil Open Acreage Phase 1 and Phase 2
Brazil’s 16th Round, Open Acreage Phase I & II, and ongoing PSC Rounds in 2018 have been evaluated using all available public domain information available. Critical plays and structures are identified and described for each block in an easy to use PowerPoint report. The entire contents of our Brazil Rounds 2018 evaluation report will be integrated within our main South Atlantic Margins geological atlas and can be purchased as a separate product or as an update for previous clients.
Brazil Rounds 2018/2019 Components:
- ArcGIS Digital report*
- Comprehensive Block evaluation dossiers for the 7 basins in PowerPoint
- Summary data sheet for each block for quick reference
- Relative block rankings as an Excel Spreadsheet
- Geological map of each basin showing the regional context, channels and fans, faults, salt structures, volcanic complexes, ocean-continent boundary, prospects and leads, nearby oil and gas fields and discoveries, etc.
- PowerPoint containing all the public domain cross sections and seismic sections through the offered blocks
- Regional Summary PowerPoint of each basin detailing the geology and hydrocarbon potential.
*Companies that have not purchased our South Atlantic Margins Report will receive PowerPoint & Excel formats only, not the ArcGIS Digital report.