Gulf of Mexico Licencing Rounds 2.4 & 3.1 for 2017-2018
This report provides a summary of the geology and hydrocarbon potential of the Mexican sector of the GOM. It is provided as an ArcGIS project with supplementary dossiers in PowerPoint format. We use a comprehensive compilation of public domain data which is being continually updated. The report is aimed at companies that are preparing to enter Round 3.1 (2017) and 3.2 (2018), or planning for future licence rounds.
Features assessment of the 3.1 and 3.2 Licence Blocks and all previous rounds
- 190+ Linked PDFs containing a range of well information (litho., wireline, geochem., well correlations).
- 1030+ Linked PDFs containing a range of seismic and cross-sections.
- 67 Time slices from 3D surveys.
- 7 depth to grids for regions of interest.
- Thermal history study of the Perdido Fold Belt.
- 8 Regional Dossiers giving a summary of the geology and Petroleum Potential of the prospective basins.
- Round 1 & 2 blocks have been evaluated and reviewed, with ranked considerations provided for farm-in appraisal.
- Round 3.1 & 3.2 block evaluations, with relatively ranked hydrocarbon potential, plus detailed play and risk analysis.