Gulf of Mexico (Mexican Sector) Rounds 2.4 and 3.1 for 2017/2018
SEE RONDA 2.4 BLOCKS ON MAP BELOW
This Report provides a summary of the geology and hydrocarbon potential of the Mexican sector of the GOM. It is provided as an ArcGIS project with supplementary dossiers in PowerPoint format. We use a comprehensive compilation of public domain data which is being continually updated. The report is aimed at companies that are preparing to enter Mexico in Round 2.4 or Round 3 (2017) or planning for future licence rounds.
For existing users there will be an update with a NEW assessment of the Round 2.4 released 19th July 2017 and 3.1 blocks when they are released.
- 148 Linked PDFs containing a range of well information (Litho, wireline, geochem, well correlations)
- 934 Linked PDFs containing a range of seismic information (Seismic, Cross sections in time and depth)
- 67 Time slices from 3D surveys
- 7 depth to grids for regions of interest
- Thermal history study of the Perdido Fold Belt
- 8 Regional Dossiers giving a summary of the geology and Petroleum Potential of the prospective basins
- All blocks offered in Round 1 and 2 have been evaluated and reviewed and our evaluations and rankings are provided for use for farm in evaluations
- NEW blocks offered in Rounds 2.4 have been evaluated for their hydrocarbon potential and relativly ranked with detailed descriptions of plays and risks.