Gulf of Mexico
Earthmoves hyperlinked spatial data in relation to 3.2 & 3.3 Licence Round Blocks
Since 2013 our Gulf of Mexico Digital Atlas has a provided companies looking to explore in Mexico with a summary of the geology and hydrocarbon potential of the Mexican sector of the GOM. Using a comprehensive compilation of public domain data which is being continually updated our project has aided companies in selecting the best blocks on offer. Since the first edition, the amount of data has doubled and is available to new clients and as an update to existing clients.
Latest additions include our assessment of the 3.1, upcoming 3.2 and 3.3 Rounds and PEMEX E&P Farmouts 2018
- 200+ Linked PDFs containing a range of well information (litho., wireline, geochem., well correlations).
- 1100+ Linked PDFs containing a range of seismic and cross-sections.
- 67 Time slices from 3D surveys.
- 7 depth to grids for regions of interest.
- Thermal history study of the Perdido Fold Belt.
- 8 Regional Dossiers giving a summary of the geology and Petroleum Potential of the prospective basins.
- All historical licence rounds have been evaluated and reviewed, with ranked considerations provided for farm-in appraisal.
- Round 3.2 block evaluations, with relatively ranked hydrocarbon potential, plus detailed play and risk analysis.