Senegal 1st Licence Round 2020
12 blocks | MSGBC Basin | Launched 31st January 2020 | Closes 31st July 2020
Drawing from the knowledge-base within our Central Atlantic Margin Digital Atlas, Earthmoves have completed a thorough review of the acreage offered in Senegal’s 1st Licence Round. We have conducted a basin to block-level assessment of the hydrocarbon prospectivity to produce a 90+ page evaluation, supplementing our ArcGIS atlas and basin dossier reports.
This Report can be purchased as a stand-alone package or included as an update to our Central Atlantic Margins Digital Atlas for existing clients
- ArcGIS Digital Atlas of Senegal including structural and cultural shapefiles as well as 60+ hyperlinked sections and 37 hyperlinked wells
- Basin Dossiers on Senegal detailing the exploration history and exploring the hydrocarbon elements of the basin
- 90 page Block evaluation report with relative risk and ranking explanation
- Data Summary sheet on each block for quick reference
- Comprehensive bibliography linked where possible to original data source
- 2 hour online webinar with us to discuss in detail our assessment of the basin and blocks
Our reports can accelerate your understanding of this underexplored region. Contact us for more information.
Data Summary Sheet example