Brazil Licencing Rounds
Never before has there been so many opportunities for exploration in Brazil.
Brazil 17th Rondada
Earthmoves is putting together its Block Evaluation and Relative Ranking review of the Brasil 17th Round. We will review and rank the 128 blocks on offer in the Campos, Pará-Maranhão, Pelotas, Potiguar and Santos Basins.
Brazil 7th & 8th Production Sharing Contracts 2020-21
7th PSC 3 blocks offered in the Campos and Santos Basins (Esmeralda, Agata and Agua-Marinha)
8th PSC 3 blocks offered in the Santos Basin (Ametista, Tupinamba and Jade)
Brazil Open Acreage (1730 blocks on offer)
1730 blocks offered across every Brasilian Basin
567 blocks on offer
173 blocks in public consultation
990 blocks under study
NEW for 2020 – Online webinars to help cheery pick the blocks with the best potential
Give us your preferred basins and with a short amount of preparation we will present to you an online webinar and present the best open acreage blocks on offer. This is followed up with a PowerPoint Dossier with a data sheet summary on each of our cherry-picked blocks to help accelerate your decision making
The entire contents of our Brazil Rounds 2020 evaluation report will be integrated within our main South Atlantic Margins Digital Atlas and can be purchased as a separate product or as an update for previous clients.
Brazil Rounds 2020 Components:
- ArcGIS Digital Atlas*
- Comprehensive Block Evaluation Dossiers for each of the basins in PowerPoint
- Summary Data Sheet for each block for quick reference
- Relative block rankings as an Excel Spreadsheet
- Geological map of each basin showing the regional context, channels and fans, faults, salt structures, volcanic complexes, ocean-continent boundary, prospects and leads, nearby oil and gas fields and discoveries, etc.
- PowerPoint containing all the public domain cross sections and seismic sections through the offered blocks
- Regional Summary PowerPoint of each basin detailing the geology and hydrocarbon potential.
*Companies that have not purchased our South Atlantic Margins Report will receive PowerPoint & Excel formats only, not the ArcGIS Digital report.