This project reviews the offshore basins of western and eastern India, Bangladesh and Myanmar to provide a geological and hydrocarbon assessment of the region. Geological information is integrated through a comprehensive compilation of public domain data, which is continually updated. The project is summarised in a regional ArcGIS atlas with individual basin dossiers in MS PowerPoint format.
India | Bangladesh | Myanmar Digital Atlas Key Contents:
- Complete onshore digital geological maps.
- Earthmoves standardised interchangable lithological & chronological legends.
- India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
- Compilation of key data into an interactive ArcGIS-based Digital Atlas
- Extensive geological & geophysical data coverage.
- Structural data – faults, folds, lineaments.
- Hydrocarbons – oil fields, gas fields, condensate fields, prospects, leads, oil slicks, seeps.
- Source rock distribution and maturity.
- Embedded publically avilable seismic, cross section, and well information.
- 445¹ seismic lines & cross sections
- 110² wells
- All data is referenced & hyperlinked to the original source where possible.
- Earthmoves bibliography contains 380³ references
- Dossier reports detailing the hydrocarbon potential of select basins.
- Exploration history for each basin.
- Key wells, seismic, and discoveries.
- Hydrocarbon prospectivity of the area.
- 40 page executive summary on East Indian Basins.
¹²³ Correct as of Q1 2020.