Accelerate your understanding with Earthmoves’ Gulf of Mexico Digital Atlas.
Since 2013, our Gulf of Mexico Digital Atlas has a provided companies looking to explore in Mexico with a summary of the geology and hydrocarbon potential of the Mexican sector of the GOM. Using a comprehensive compilation of public domain data, which is being continually updated, our project has aided companies in selecting the best blocks on offer.
Gulf of Mexico – Mexican Sector Digital Atlas Key Contents:
Data density has increased twofold since GOM v.1.0
- Complete digital geological maps for Mexico & the USA.
- Earthmoves standardised interchangable lithological & chronological legends.
- Compilation of key data into an interactive ArcGIS-based Digital Atlas
- Extensive geological & geophysical data coverage.
- Embedded publically avilable seismic, cross section, and well information.
- 1140¹ seismic lines & cross sections in PDF format
- 220² wells in PDF format
- Timeslices from 3D surveys
- Depth-to grids for regions of interest
- All data is referenced & hyperlinked to the original source where possible.
- Earthmoves bibliography contains 910³ references
- Dossier reports detailing the geology and hydrocarbon potential of Mexico.
- Exploration history for each basin.
- Key wells, seismic, and discoveries.
- Remaining hydrocarbon prospectivity of the area.
- Independent Reports & Licence Reviews.
- All licence rounds to date hace been evaluated and reviewed, with ranked considerations provided for farm-in appraisal.
- Perdido Fold Belt thermal history study.
- Regional introduction dossier reports.
- Mexican Sector technical evaluation report.
¹²³ Correct as of Q1 2020.0