This Report provides a summary of the geology and hydrocarbon potential of the Northern Caribbean focussing on Cuba, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Hispaniola, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It is provided as an ArcGIS project with supplementary dossiers in PowerPoint format. We use a comprehensive compilation of public domain data which is being continually updated.
Northern Caribbean Digital Atlas Key Contents:
- Complete onshore digital geological maps.
- Earthmoves standardised interchangable lithological & chronological legends.
- Predominantly 1:250,000 scale.
- Cuba, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti.
- Compilation of key data into an interactive ArcGIS-based Digital Atlas
- Extensive geological & geophysical data coverage.
- Structural data – faults, folds, lineaments.
- Hydrocarbons – oil fields, gas fields, condensate fields, prospects, leads, oil slicks, seeps.
- Public domain gravity data processed by GEO International Ltd.
- Source rock distribution and maturity.
- Embedded publically avilable seismic, cross section, and well information.
- 416¹ seismic lines & cross sections
- 57² wells
- All data is referenced & hyperlinked to the original source where possible.
- Earthmoves bibliography contains 250³ references
- Dossier reports detailing the hydrocarbon potential of select basins.
- Exploration history for each basin.
- Key wells, seismic, and discoveries.
- Hydrocarbon prospectivity of the area.
¹²³ Correct as of Q1 2020.